Outsourcing of Payroll, without losing management of your team.
Staffing in other country is just half of the work, making sure you’re giving them the correct benefits, calculating and paying your payroll, doesn’t need to be a burden.
Our team can offer all the services surrounding payroll, from the legal establishment of your company, to the calculation of every payroll, dispersion, management and consultancy in obligations (IMSS, Infonavit, ISN), benefits and more.
We can offer comprehensive payroll processing services in Mexico. Outsourcing payroll processing in Mexico to requires compliance with all social security, fiscal, tax and Mexican labor laws. Our team of experts has been helping companies outsource their payroll for over 20 years in Mexico; we make sure your team and business comply with all governmental requirements.
We can help you with all or just some part of the process. Our services:
- Enroll your company and employees to the social security system; we can either enroll a complete company or just an offshore team that you need to manage.
- Benefits administration depending on the benefits and emotional salary that you will want to bring on board.
- Vacation, Holiday and Paid leaves management.
- Tax collection and withholding.
- Onboarding and Exit process with all requirements by law.
- Design and management of Labor Contracts
Payroll processing is one of the most important and delicate processes for any company stablishing a team or a business in Mexico; our company with more than 22 years of experience with a team of experts can help your business grow and follow all the law requirements.
- Cost: Your company can save on labor as well as fixed costs and materials which tend to be less expensive in Mexico, increasing your company’s profits immensely.
- Time Zone: Mexico works almost entirely on the same time zone as US and Canada, so communication can be agile.
- Location: Our office is located on a 45-minute flight from Houston, TX or a two-hour drive from Laredo, TX.
- World-class pool of talent: Monterrey has some of the most advanced universities, making sure we have availability to high quality talent.
- Ease of Access: Monterrey, MX has the second largest international airport in the country, making our accessibility to travel easy and cost-efficient.
- Bilingual talent: To keep Monterrey competitive, the most important universities always make sure to graduate fully bilingual professionals.
Why Creative Solutions?
- We are one of the leading Human Capital firms in Mexico, backed by 22 years of experience in the market.
- We have offices in the best locations in Mexico and Costa Rica, making sure we always reach the right talent.
- Each member of our strategic team has more than 15 years of experience in their area of specialty, making sure we give you the best service.
- Fully bilingual staff to help you with all processes.
- We currently hold the certification by TOP Companies (best places to work in Mexico)
- We currently hold the Personal Data Protection Certification by NYCE